Sun, Dec 18|
IN-VISION: Yoga + Journaling Session
In this season of transitions and gatherings, we will take a moment to tune in to your world, intuition, and higher callings with yoga and journaling, movement and meditation.
Time & Location
Dec 18, 2022, 10:00 AM
Atlanta, 352 University Ave SW, Atlanta, GA 30310, USA
About the event
In this season of transitions and gatherings, so take a moment to tune in to your world, intuition, and higher callings with a session of yoga and journaling, meditate on your lessons and visions through movement and reflection. You will need a yoga mat, supports (blocks, blankets, pillow), hydration, and openness to experience. We plan to flow as follows:
80min Asana Practice
- All levels flow with modifications and challenges to meet your intention for practice.
- We will begin and end with restorative poses and mellow pace, bookending a full body flow to stimulate your energy, and to build connection, openness, and focus.
- Awareness, Alignment, Accessibility, in that order. Listen to your body even more than the cues you are given; you are welcome to spend as much time in nurturing poses as you'd like.
- Gather yourself with an introspective scan and cleansing, breathing-focused practice.
- Space for self-reflection, building awareness, cultivating vision through honest expression.
- Prompts will be offered and accessible after the event.
in-vision: yoga + journaling
From $22.00 to $40.00
Tickets available for individuals (Single) and pairs (Double). Please verify.
From $22.00 to $40.00Price optionPriceQuantityTotal